Voucher Terms & Conditions
Version 1.2.1 August 2019
These terms and conditions cover vouchers given away or sold by Little Green. This includes vouchers delivered electronically, as well as physical, printed vouchers.
- Vouchers may be used as full or part payment for products available for sale on the Little Green market stall or at littlegreen.co/shop at the time it is redeemed, with the exception of vouchers (you cannot use a voucher to purchase another voucher).
- If being used on the market stall, the voucher must be presented to Little Green before a transaction takes place.
- If being used in the online shop, the six-digit code shown on the voucher must be entered in the ‘Promo/Gift Certificate’ field on the Checkout page.
- If being used in the online shop, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the cost of items in the ‘basket’ only. Shipping/delivery fees may still apply.
- Vouchers are valid for use in one transaction only and cannot be reused.
- No change will be given. If the total cost of the item(s) comes to less than the value of the voucher, the remaining voucher balance will be lost.
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Voucher must be redeemed before the stated expiration date.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions or problems redeeming your voucher, please contact us.