Voucher Terms & Conditions
Version 1.2.4 July 2020
These terms and conditions cover vouchers given away or sold by Little Green. This includes vouchers delivered electronically (“e-vouchers”), as well as physical, printed vouchers.
- Vouchers may be used as full or part payment for products available for sale on the Little Green market stall or at littlegreen.co/shop at the time it is redeemed, with the following exceptions;
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase more vouchers
- e-vouchers issued after 1st January 2020 can only be redeemed on the online shop.
- If being used on the market stall, the voucher must be presented to Little Green before a transaction takes place.
- If being used in the online shop, the six-digit code shown on the voucher must be entered in the ‘Coupon or gift voucher’ field on the Checkout page.
- If being used in the online shop, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the cost of items in the ‘basket’ only. Delivery fees may still apply.
- Our standard delivery policy applies to customers redeeming gift vouchers online.
- Vouchers are valid for use in one transaction only and cannot be reused.
- No change will be given. If the total cost of the item(s) comes to less than the value of the voucher, the remaining voucher balance will be lost.
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, unless stated otherwise.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions or problems redeeming your voucher, please contact us.