Okay, so it turns out plants are basically magic! Go with us on this…
Not only do they look nice and make great listeners, but studies show that they can have huge benefits for businesses and workplaces such as cafes, restaurants and offices.
- Improve employee morale and well-being
- Make business more attractive to job applicants
- Help customers feel more relaxed
- Reduce noise levels and improve acoustics
- Boost creativity and productivity
- Reduce employee sickness and absence
Indoor plants also improve the air quality in your space. NASA researchers found that plants are brilliant at removing chemicals such as formaldehyde. They can also reduce carbon dioxide levels by up to 25%, as well as combating indoor air pollution caused by things like mould, bacteria, soft furnishings, upholstery and exhaust fumes that find their way in from outside.
We can take care of everything
Running a business is a time-consuming affair and shopping around to find plants that look great, are easy to care-for, work well in your space and come at the right price can be a slog.
Little Green can take care of all of that for you. If you already have some ideas we can work with you to source exactly what you’re looking for. Or if you haven’t really put much thought into it, that’s fine too. We can take care of everything for you.
We can provide a selection of beautiful plants to suit practically any budget, whether you want to turn your office into a jungle or just brighten-up a drerie corner.
Complete flexibility to hire or purchase
We at Little Green are plant-lovers, but we begrudgingly accept that ‘looking after the plants’ might not be the highest priority for every business. With our maintenance service, we’ll not only deliver a gorgeous set of plants, but we’ll also visit regularly to take care of all their watering, pruning and re-potting needs. If any start to look a less than fabulous, or if you just fancy a change, we’ll swap the plants out with new ones to keep your workplace feeling fresh, vibrant and interesting.
If you’d rather purchase your plants outright, we’ll help you select plants that are easy to care for and set you up with a bespoke watering schedule, advice and any equipment you might need to keep your stunning new jungle looking its best.
Whichever option you go for, we’re always a phone call, email or WhatsApp message away.
We are Little Green
As a family-run, local, independent business, we believe in providing a personal service in a positive way. We’ll never put you in a phone queue or make you ‘raise a ticket’ in a complicated support system. We’re just people who love plants and want other people to enjoy them too.
We’ve always committed to running Little Green as responsibly and sustainably as we can. That’s why we’re peat-free, plastic-free and run almost entirely on renewable energy. Find read more about our commitment to sustainability here.
Want to know more?
So, you think you might want some plants for your business or workplace? We’d love to talk to you or stop by for a cuppa. Just drop us an email to get started. No pressure!
We get it; You think we’re lovely, charming and incredibly handsome, but you’re not willing to take our word for it on this “house plants are magic” thing. No worries, have a read of these and see for yourself…
- Nieuwenhuis, M., Knight, C., Postmes, T., & Haslam, S. A. (2014). The relative benefits of green versus lean office space: Three field experiments. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied, 20(3), 199-214.
- Wolverton, B. C.; Douglas, Willard L.; Bounds, Keit (1989). A study of interior landscape plants for indoor air pollution abatement. NASA, nasa_techdoc_19930072988
- Craiga, A.; Torpyb, F.;Brennanb J.; Burchettb M.D. (2010). The positive effects of office plants. New University of Technology Sydney.
- Largo-Wight, E.; Chen, W.; Dodd, V.; Weiler, R. (2011). Healthy workplaces: the effects of nature contact at work on employee stress and health. Public Health Rep. 2011;126 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):124–130.